Life Drawing Workshop
Mon 14 Feb – Tue 15 Feb 2022
Two day course £115 per person
An understanding of basic anatomy and measuring techniques help us to achieve convincing scale and proportion in our Life Drawings. In this course we will take those formal elements and combine them with a variety of drawing media to create a series of accurate and expressive Life studies.
Course aims and skills/knowledge to be taught, student will:
• Produce a series of Life Drawings from the model.
• Develop an understanding of basic human anatomy.
• Understand and use a variety of measuring techniques to accurately depict scale, proportion and effective compositional strategies.
• Explore rhythm, plane and axis within the figure.
• Explore the inherent characteristics of a variety of drawing media.
• Begin to develop a personal and creative approach to drawing the figure.