Are you a seasoned Art Director with creative flair wanting to take that next step? Then do we have a role for you!
We’re looking for a brilliant Art Director with at least five years’ experience (PHEW!) to help us keep the “creative” in “Creative Agency”. Here’s what you’ll be doing at Big Cat:
You’ll be shaking things up:
- No two days are alike – some days you’ll be supporting on pitches, whilst other days you’ll be leading on creative projects, supported by our network of ROARSOME creative partners
- Leading the Pack: You’ll be taking the lead role on all creative work
- Part of the Pride: Where required, you’ll be involved with client briefings and presenting creative work
- Multitasking at its finest: Why choose one sector when you can have more?! You’ll be working across multiple clients in public health, DTC goods, hospitality, public transport, education and B2B sectors (just to name a few), as well as taking the creative lead on new business pitches
- Be ROARSOME: You’ll also be supporting with amazing content for Big Cat’s marketing activity
- Fancy some flexi-working? We get it! Sometimes you’ll be in the office, sometimes at home. That said, we’d like to have the Pride together in our lovely Jewellery Quarter office at least once a week – we want to catch up!
- At least five years experience working as an Art Director in an agency (yes, yes we’ve said that already!)
- You’re happy leading on projects; taking ideas from concept right through to delivery – the full month!
- We like a team player – You’ll be able to work with our Strategist and Marketing team to refine a Creative Brief
- Click! Click! – Experience in planning photo and video shoots
- You’ll have bags of advertising concept experience across different disciplines, bringing fresh ideas to the table (snacks are also welcome at the table… but ideas are great!)
- You’ll be able to show us your portfolio across a range of media, including Outdoor, Digital, Print and Paid Social Media
- You’ll be taking the lead role for creative, collaborating with our extensive talent network
- Willing to be involved in client meetings, creating and presenting creative to the highest standard
- Must be awesome using the Adobe Creative Suite
- It’d be a bonus if you can write copy headlines too
About Big Cat
We’re an independent, IPA member, brand communications agency based in Birmingham city centre. We grow meaningful brands through collaboration and an understanding of how people behave.
Instinctive ideas are the ones that understand the quirks of human nature; that know why your customers think, feel and behave a certain way – even when they don’t.
We create and plan marketing programmes that interrupt and influence people meaningfully.
Advertising campaigns that make them laugh, see something differently or simply crave a big juicy burger…
Then our campaigns reason people into action. To buy. To visit. To finally join the gym.
Our purpose is to enrich the lives of people (our pride, our clients, their customers, and society). We hold strong values in the way we work and who we work for.
We’re a tight pride and punch above our weight in the Midlands.
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Flexibility to work remotely (but we’d like to see you in the office every week)
- 21 days holiday, eight days national holiday, plus you get your birthday off!
- A budget for training courses
- Christmas and summer parties
If you’ve got what it takes to join our Pride, get in touch!