Active Matter is a design and innovation company.
Since launching in 2018, we’ve worked with start-up, scale-up and enterprise clients to design new products and propositions that create meaningful value. We bring a unique blend of consulting, design and action to our client’s biggest opportunities, creating ventures, products and services that deliver sustainable business growth. And we’re now growing ourselves.
We’re gearing up for an exciting 2022 and as a result, we have a new opening for an ambitious Designer to join our small but mighty team.
As a Designer at Active Matter, you’ll:
- Work across the full product lifecycle, supporting the product team in researching, prototyping and testing new design concepts
- Craft beautiful and useful interfaces – web, mobile (+ voice, gesture, immersive platforms – experimenting and learning is a key part of this role)
- Collaborate with the team on our self-initiated ‘Field of Dreams’ projects, creating new things that we wish existed
- Bring energy, creativity and your unique awesomeness to our culture
- You have a strong portfolio of beautiful design work and bold ideas
- You know your way around modern design tools such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite etc
- You have a keen interest in brand, product and sustainability
- You’re are deeply curious – excited by problems and opportunities – always seeing ways to redesign or improve the world around you
- Previous experience working in a digital agency or design consultancy is a bonus, but not essential
- Full-time role, salary range from £26-34k + pension
- Design Studio in Birmingham, UK
- Flexible working – together for key days and events, totally flexible the rest of the time
- Home office budget – for plants, chairs etc
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays + Xmas break
- Private healthcare covering physical and mental health
We value entrepreneurialism over structure, progress over busywork and outcomes over awards.
If that sounds good, COME AND JOIN US!!