Who we are
We’re looking for a midweight designer to help our brand & product design studio make fun and useful products for our clients. Since 2015 we’ve specialised in building brands, websites and native & web apps for start-ups and corporates in a variety of sectors. We choose projects that inspire us, projects that keep the work interesting, the days varied and our experience ever-growing.
Who we’re looking for
As a Midweight Designer, you’re a creative thinker with a passion for design. You’re someone who knows it’s the small details that make the biggest difference. Someone who understands what makes great design, animation and interaction. Someone who cares about how stuff feels.
As a part of OhMy! you’ll get to craft projects for bold brands and smart startups, in a studio that’s supportive, open and has above average chat. We offer hybrid working and flexible hours so you can focus on creating great designs. We won’t chain you to the desk either, so you won’t need to cancel your life outside of work.
What you’ll need
We need a portfolio showing off your best bits and we need to be convinced that you have the knowledge and the ability to fit into our small but mighty team. The right candidate will demonstrate:
- 2/3 years of mandatory digital experience (preferably in a digital design role)
- Strong understanding of UX and UI
- Passion about all things digital
- Ability to work independently with initiative
- Strong understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
- An eye for current trends
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to proof design work and communications
- Experience with a modern design tool (Figma, Sketch etc.)
You can communicate with a range of people with different backgrounds from clients to developers
What would be nice
You don’t need skills in these things. But if you do, extra bonus points for letting us know:
- Experience in working with development teams
- A genuine interest in being part of our team and growing with us. Joining us at our studio 2-3 days a week (flexible) and for team lunches a few times a month.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll join a small but passionate design team working across a variety of sectors to create exciting brands and digital experiences. You will:
- Work closely with the other designers to find creative solutions
- Execute designs across a wide range of mediums including brand, web, apps, social and print
- Support in the design and delivery as part of a wider team
- Work with development teams to bring work to life
- Gain relevant experience in a mix of sectors
- Develop international experience and knowledge of new markets
- Have open and honest communication with a team who cares about your development and wellbeing